|265 Days till Kamp
HIGHAND COUNTY FAIR CUTIE PIE AND CUTIE PET CONTEST
Proceeds benefit Supplementary Assistance to the Handicapped and KAMP
Voting for your cutie Pie or Pet is now easier than
ever! Just fill out this form and hit the vote button.
- There is a $2 registration fee which includes the first 200 votes.
- You must bring your picture to our fair booth at the
Highland County Fair and register to receive your picture
ID. You may also register in advance by sending your
picture and registration fee to S.A.T.H. Cutie Contest,
5350 West New Market Rd., Hillsboro, Ohio 45133.
- You should provide us with a duplicate print no larger than 4x6. Every effort will be made to
return pictures at the end of the contest, however, we can not make any
- Subject of picture must be a child 1 day up to 6 years old or a pet of any age.
- Subject of picture must be a county resident.
- You must write down or remember your picture ID. The picture ID is required to
- Amateur pictures preferred. Professional pictures are only permitted if
accompanied by a written release of intellectual property rights signed by the
- Registration ends on Thursday of the fair. Voting will continue through
- Winners will be announced Saturday morning at 11:00a.m. Winners will be contacted by
phone or mail and do not need to be present to win.
- Trophies awarded to top 3 girls and boys. Ribbons will be awarded to top 3 pets.
- Every contestant receives a ribbon and a certificate.
Thank you for your support!